Curbside Pickup is a library service that aims at reaching out to both NWU students and staff by making library resources available to patrons who are not eligible to access the university due to lockdown restrictions.
How this will work
Step 1: Complete the curbside material request form for your campus.
- Mafikeng curbside item pickup request form
- Vanderbijlpark curbside item pickup request form
Step 2: Wait for an email from your library which will confirm that we have gathered the material that you requested.
Step 3: After you have received the email mentioned in Step 2 you can book a time slot via our booking system to pick up your material.
Step 4: Your time slot booking will be mediated and you will receive an email to confirm the date and time of your choice.
Step 5: Collect your material.
You may return your library items via the Book return box located at your university’s main gate.
Safety protocols the user must adhere to
Arrangements regarding parking
Parking space will be available.
Need any help? Please contact:
- Mafikeng: Nomzingisis Madikane at +27 (0)18 389 2198
- Potchefstroom: Martin Nokoane at +27 (0)18 299 2783
- Vanderbijlpark: Tiny Moripa at +27 (0)16 910 3043