Before July 16, 2019
Between July 16 -
September 16, 2019
|Regular||ZAR 5 000 ***CLOSED***||ZAR 5 500 ***CLOSED***||ZAR 1400 ***CLOSED***|
ZAR 4 000 ***CLOSED***
|ZAR 4 500 ***CLOSED***||ZAR 1125 ***CLOSED***|
In order for us to issue you with an invoice, your institution/company needs to have a customer code at North-West University. If you do not have a customer code please complete the application for a customer code form before you continue with the registration form. The registration form will request this code from you if you require an invoice.
Application for a customer code form (Save the form to your computer before you complete it. This will ensure that the drop down menu's function properly).
Please email the completed form and a copy of your ID/Passport to Me Yvonne Engelbrecht at Yvonne.Engelbrecht@nwu.ac.za.
Registration form ***CLOSED***
Submit your ICIL-South Africa 2019 registration via the online registration form. The participation fee includes the conference program and materials, lunches, coffees, Cocktail function and Gala dinner. Please note that the excursion is not included in the conference registration fee.
Day Registration form ***CLOSED***
Submit your ICIL-South Africa 2019 day registration via the online registration form. The participation fee includes the conference program and materials, lunches and coffees. The Cocktail function, Gala dinner and excursion are not included in the conference registration fee. You may attend the Cocktail function and Gala dinner at an additional cost.
Bank deposit or transfer
Bank name: ABSA
Account Holder name: North West University
Account name: NWU Diverse
Bank Address: 94 Steve Biko Street, Potchefstroom, 2531, South Africa
Bank Account number: 67 064 2313
Branch Code: 632005
Branch Name: Absa Tom Street
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
ICIL-Surname and Initials or
ICIL-Customer code (if available)
After registration and payment, please email your proof of payment to Me Yvonne Engelbrecht at Yvonne.Engelbrecht@nwu.ac.za.
North-West University staff registrations
- Register to attend the conference. A copy of your registration request will be sent to you in order to apply for the Skills Development Fund.
- Apply for Skills Development funds.
- Send proof of payment to Me Yvonne Engelbrecht at Yvonne.Engelbrecht@nwu.ac.za.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event). The payment is to be made either with credit card or wire transfer.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Participation that has already been registered can be transferred to another person from the same organisation without any extra charge.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
First call for papers: 28 January 2019
Submissions open: 11 February 2019 - 17 May 2019
Second call for papers: 28 February 2019
Reviews: 1 April - 27 May 2019
Feedback on abstracts: 31 May 2019
Registration: 15 March 2019 - 16 September 2019