Curbside Pickup is a library service that aims at reaching out to both NWU students and staff by making library resources available to patrons who are not eligible to access the university due to lockdown restrictions.
How this will work
Step 1: Complete the curbside material request form for your campus.
- Mafikeng curbside item pickup request form
- Vanderbijlpark curbside item pickup request form
Step 2: Wait for an email from your library which will confirm that we have gathered the material that you requested. A pickup time will be arranged via email.
Step 5: Collect your material.
You may return your library items via the Book return box located at your university’s main gate.
Safety protocols the user must adhere to
Arrangements regarding parking
Parking space will be available.
Need any help? Please contact:
- Mafikeng: Nomzingisi Madikane at +27 (0)18 389 2198
- Potchefstroom: Martin Nokoane at +27 (0)18 299 2783
- Vanderbijlpark: Tiny Moripa at +27 (0)16 910 3043