Note: We migrated to the WorldCat Discovery service on 6 December 2022. The new system will provide functionalities that will enhance your search experience, and we hope to activate all the Discovery services by the end of February. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience to our users. You are welcome to contact us for more info.
Our Intercampus requests and Interlibrary Loans now work via the same form.
1. Go to WorldCat Discovery at https://north.on.worldcat.org/discovery
2. Search for your source.
3. On the source record, click "Intercampus & ILL Request" under "Access Options".
4. Complete the form.
Requests between NWU Libraries
- Journal articles, content pages and index pages are scanned and sent by email to the requesting user.
- You will receive a notification to pick up your resources once it has arrived at your home library.
- Working days/hours are from Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 4:30 and do not include weekends.
Books to Mahikeng:
Books to Potchefstroom: Ferdinand Postma Library and branch libraries
- Books from Mahikeng Library take 3-7 working days to arrive in Potchefstroom.
- Books from Vanderbijlpark Library take 72 hours to arrive in Potchefstroom.
- Books between the Ferdinand Postma and branch libraries will be ready for pick up at your home library after 24 hours.
- For more information, contact:
- Ferdinand Postma Library: Jo-Ann Manotwane at 018 299 2795 or Shirley Magagula at 018 299 2797.
- Education Library: Meisi Makauza at 018 299 2829 or Martha van der Walt at 018 299 1577.
- Music Library: Retha Badenhorst at 018 299 2808.
- Natural Sciences Library: Nestus Venter at 018 299 2810.
- Theological Library: Hester Lombard at 018 299 2836 or Adri Smit at 018 299 2809.
Books to Vanderbijlpark