What is Document Delivery?
- Document delivery is the WorldCat Discovery name for an Intercampus Request.
- Document delivery allows you to borrow items from other NWU campus libraries and branches other than your home library.
How to use Document Delivery?
- Use the WorldCat Discovery form to place a request
- Intercampus Request (Document Delivery) User Manual
Requests between NWU Libraries
- Journal articles, content pages, and index pages are scanned and emailed to the requesting user via article exchange.
- You will receive a notification to pick up your resources once it has arrived at your pickup location.
- Working days/hours are from Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 4:30 and do not include weekends.
Books to Mahikeng:
- Books from Potchefstroom Libraries take 3-7 working days to arrive in Mahikeng.
- Books from Vanderbijlpark Library take 7-10 working days to arrive in Mahikeng.
Books to Potchefstroom: Ferdinand Postma Library and branch libraries
- Books from Mahikeng Library take 3-7 working days to arrive in Potchefstroom.
- Books from Vanderbijlpark Library take 72 hours to arrive in Potchefstroom.
- Books between the Ferdinand Postma and branch libraries will be ready for pick up after 24 hours.
Books to Vanderbijlpark
- Books from Mahikeng Library take 7-10 working days to arrive in Vanderbijlpark.
- Books from Potchefstroom Libraries take 72 hours to arrive in Vanderbijlpark.
For more information, contact
For more information, contact:
- Ferdinand Postma Library:
- Jo-Ann Manotwane at 018 299 2795
- Education Library:
- Music Library:
- Retha Badenhorst at 018 299 2808.
- Natural Sciences Library:
- Nestus Venter at 018 299 2810.
- Theological Library: