Excursions: 14 October 2019
- The excursion is not included in your registration fee.
- Excursion fees include the entrance fee and the shuttle to the venue.
- Excursion fees do not include food and beverages. They will be available at all the venues for your pocket.
- If there are not enough participants for any reason, the trip will be cancelled, and you will receive a full refund.
- Lekwena Wildlife Estate - Game Drive
Lekwena Wildlife Estate is a unique wildlife estate located 11km outside Potchefstroom in the North West Province. The reserve is home to approximately 2000 heads of game, including 20 antelope species and more than 163 identified bird species. The game viewing routes stretch over more than 37 km and are planned around the 15 dams and lookout points, offering spectacular opportunities to experience wildlife in their natural habitat.
Cost: ZAR 200 p/p
2 Hour trip
- Pilanesberg Park Safari
As a Big 5 Reserve – only 2.5 hours from Johannesburg – the Pilanesberg National Park is the perfect destination for travellers wanting a safari experience. Pilanesberg is home to more than 7,000 animals, including the Big 5, and 360 species of birds and promises thrilling game viewing in a malaria-free environment.
Cost: ZAR 1900 p/p
Day trip - includes lunch.