Get full text articles in Google Scholar
Look for the "Full Text @ NWU" link next to each result. Use that link to get the full text via the Libraries' subscriptions.
The full text article link does not show
- If the link does not appear next to any results please configure your Google Scholar account.
- You can also link your Google account to the NWU. The "Full Text @ NWU" links will then appear even if you don't start your search from this page.
How to configure your Google Scholar account
- Click on the hamburger menu next to the Google Scholar logo and then on Settings.
- Click on Library links under the Settings menu. Type NWU in the search box. Mark the checkbox next to NWU - Full Text @ NWU and click on Save.
If you're logged into a Google account, it will remember that setting from now on.
Need more help?
- Contact your Faculty Librarian for help with Google Scholar.