About our training
The Library provides training to assist students and staff in the use of the Library and its databases. Training sessions can be arranged for individuals or groups. We would like to encourage our academics to arrange training sessions for their students. Contact your Faculty Librarian to arrange a training session.
- Copyright & plagiarism
- Everything I need to know about journals before I publish
- Impact factors
- Search engines and databases
- Postgraduate MS Word Template
- Web of Science and Scopus
- Where to begin with an assignment
- AGLA Walk in course -English / Afrikaans
General library orientation takes place at the beginning of the year and is targeted at first year students. It is compulsory for students to attend the library orientation session on the day set aside by the University Orientation Committee. An on-going Orientation for new academics is arranged during the course of the year.
- Mahikeng Library training evaluation form
- Potchefstroom Library training forms
- Vanderbijlpark Library training evaluation form